Ultimate Skate Video 2:SE Ultimate Skate Video 2:SE

Cool!

I really liked it. I actually found miself singin along 2 the tune "TNT, im dyanmite"...... anyway, i also found myself sayin, " oh yeah thats 'rodney mullen' from i love skateboarding, and so forth. Anyway coooool movie, like the guy b4, I really like the ipod thingy!

cronic-22 responds:

thanks man

not stick SKATER movie 4 not stick SKATER movie 4

WAOW!

OMG that was the coolest skate movie i have ever seen!
Amazing SLOOOOWWW-MOOOOWWW effects.
Loved every second of it!

not stick SKATER movie 3 not stick SKATER movie 3

FUCK!!!

OMG that was the coolest skate movie i have ever seen!
Love the matrix effects!

The Rice Hat Warrior The Rice Hat Warrior

Great, exept...

The fact that the control system is to jerky! Everything else was so perfect! I was loknig forward to an amazing game with great story pure genious, great samurai thingy, and then... ahh... the gameplay! Please make a second one with less jerky controls! Thats my only complaint.

5/5

Jazz

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Great game!!!

Only one slight problem which is not really a problem, more of a glitch. When you pick up the barrels at the start (before you fight wilmur) when you go into the cut-scene(holding the barrels) the game no longer allows you to play after the cut-scene, i dont know if any1else found this aswell but it was kinda strange.

-Jazz

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

definalty one of the best...

This is prob one of the most enjoyable games on NG! controls are almost perfect. Love the graphs. Sound is perfect! ARGG. PLAY THIS NOW!!!