Ultimate Skate Video 2:SE Ultimate Skate Video 2:SE

Cool!

I really liked it. I actually found miself singin along 2 the tune "TNT, im dyanmite"...... anyway, i also found myself sayin, " oh yeah thats 'rodney mullen' from i love skateboarding, and so forth. Anyway coooool movie, like the guy b4, I really like the ipod thingy!

cronic-22 responds:

thanks man

not stick SKATER movie 4 not stick SKATER movie 4

WAOW!

OMG that was the coolest skate movie i have ever seen!
Amazing SLOOOOWWW-MOOOOWWW effects.
Loved every second of it!

not stick SKATER movie 3 not stick SKATER movie 3

FUCK!!!

OMG that was the coolest skate movie i have ever seen!
Love the matrix effects!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Very funny!!!

If there was a 50 / 10 I would give it to this! My favourite flash ever!!!

My Tear for London My Tear for London

I am from London, I feel your pain...

Knights_fury (the guy who reviewed this b4). You are an absoulute cock sucking mother fucker! How can you say you dont care about London how can you even say that this is a bad animation. I pitty your worthless thoughts. I personaly thought this was vey deep and moving. Good on ya
- Jazz

*Best* Skate video(quick) *Best* Skate video(quick)

Fucking hell thats short!!!

Dude, I skate too, and i know you know the tricks, but I was getting into that and then... it just finished! WTF?!?!

MIU SIM MIU SIM

Holy shit!!

By farrrrr the best game on Newgrounds, without a doubt, dude that idiot who reviewed this before dosent know what he was talking about. however it wasn't wuch of a game now but all u lot wait and see how good this game is gonna be. This WILL RULE!!!!!!

Metal Gear Fiesta Metal Gear Fiesta

Meh...

I didn't particually like it and i cant BELIVE its on the top 100! it wasnt that funny, the sound was muffled but its quite clever you got the actual 3d grafics on it. still a bit crap though!

Crap DVD Crap DVD

Very random!

This film was quite good and i liked the way u made it like a dvd, and it was quite funny, apart from that some bits were abit crap.

Nevadeth responds: